Atlos Sparagaria is a catalan Running Team founded by marathoners Joan Llopart and Isabel Puig in Esparreguera, a small town near Barcelona, Catalonia.
Joan Llopart Moragas (28/03/1960)
- Alpinist before to be a runner, he has gained thousands miles in their legs, resistance races over 100 kms. especially on the road and track and he is in love with 42.195 mts.
- He has climbed Pyrenees, volcanoes in Mexico, the Alps and the Andes (Aconcagua).
- He becomes a member of Seven Continents Club when he finished a marathon on each continent.
- His favorite race is the Matagalls-Montserrat which makes it since 1984.
Isabel Puig Torrents (19/11/1950)
- Runner and marathonian since 1993, she has completed 39 marathons and several resistance races like Montserrat-Reus, Núria-Queralt or Matagalls-Montserrat.
- She has climbed in Pyrenees, volcanoes in Mexico and the Andes (Aconcagua).
- She was the first Catalan and Spanish woman to complete a marathon on every continent, so she is a member of Seven Continents Club.